View Single Post
Old 11-06-2014, 06:33 AM
Logan
Fan Forum Hero

Kate invovlment was good tonight strong team presence in the case . Once JJ and Mom ( Candy clark ) had a talk about her sister/daughter , i knew that was the issue to bother JJ .

kate will learn never to ask Reid a question or you will get a 5 min answer I must say Kate was dressed less frumpy and more natural look . Her face was more radiant ..

The whole shoving the cell phone in the guys mouth was creppy .. Her dream of a fantasy Cinderella life .. I dont understand her obsession with a grave of a woman who hd died in the 1920's . Prerhaps it was the unsubs way of dealing with the abuse she took and knowing he would never harm her again ..

Ladies, most men well most are not that bad, we dont give you a few drinks ,get you in a car force ourselves on you .. I for one thought the last guy, who took who to her from the bar was ok at first seemd nice and cute .. Kate mentioned that these where the men she liked young hadsome nice physique kate on the prowl for hot guys The dry cleaner son was super nice guy he wasnt trying to harm her or kiss her, he just stated the obvious and wanted to help her find her dads grave

Nice final scene with JJ and Henry on the couch as mom told him the story of her childhood with her sister ... Will was "on thr phone" It would be nice to see Will on screen ..

Last edited by Logan; 11-06-2014 at 06:45 AM
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote