View Single Post
Old 11-04-2014, 05:47 PM
Myna
Passionate Fan

Ursa- Merlin was so good. I wished that they could have come up with a better ore creative ending but we did at least have 5 seasons to go back and watch.

IA Henry doesn't need to be behind everything. Making it be Henry makes us have to repeat the same s/l repeatedly, Henry does something awful, Ichabod is weary of Henry, Katrina wants to save him, Abby (rightly) recognizes Henry just wants to kill them, Ichabod sides with Katrina, Abbie saves there behinds, Henry laughs and plots again. In the meantime the same dialogue is repeated and Abbie is dismissed.

And don't even get me started on the wasted resources only for Katrina to stay with Headless only for Ichabbie having to save her and Katrina staying accomplishing nothing!!

I can't with these suicide missions Abbie is so complacent in order to please/save Katrina. I don't know if you watch the Vampire Diaries, but Abbie is fast becoming like the Bonnie character where she's ALWAYS selfless and saving everyone else to her own detriment, and no one cares about her well being only to ask her to save them. If this continues I will have to bow out as well.