View Single Post
Old 11-01-2014, 04:10 PM
now.it.all.begins
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I was positively surprised that the show didn't go with the usual 'well, we both cannot have the girl/boy we want, so let's just settle for each other' (i'm pretty sure Smallville would have done that. no, wait! Smallville did exactly that)
That's so true though! But yeah I saw most of the first season of Arrow but then I stopped watching b/c I didn't find it very interesting...of course as soon as I stopped watching it the show got really good (according to my bro). Felicity didn't make much of an impression on me in S1...but that could also b/c I was only half-heartedly watching the show. I LOVED her in The Flash though. I thought she was so adorable with the way she kept getting flustered and her accidental innuendo and I love how on paper it seems like they'd be the perfect couple b/c they do get along really well, they are attracted to each other, and they have a lot of similar interests...however at the end of the day they realized that what they could have with each other just wouldn't compare to what they could have with the people they're actually in love with. I'm a hardcore Westallen (Iris x Barry) shipper now too so I'm really pleased with the way they're handling them so far. I also think that Joe West is a fantastic character and I loved that he wasn't just depicted as a clueless, overprotective father wrt being upset about Iris dating Eddie. I thought it was great that he explained to Iris his very legitimate concerns about her dating his partner and I also really love his relationship with Barry. So yeah The Flash is currently one of my top 5 tv shows.
I see e x t r a o r d i n a r y m a g i c in you
Rachel