View Single Post
Old 10-30-2014, 10:08 AM
Imzadi
Moderator Support Team

Regina

she couldnt help but smile at the thought that Regina was okay wiht them living together. Of course Regina adored the little girl and they had grown closer over the span of the last few months up to the point where they often talked and shared time together even without Chris present. Soemtimes Regina picked up Devina and Henry after school and they all had lunch together before Devina and Henry did their homework together. Sometimes when Henry would be with Emma, Devina and Regina would do something on their own, eating ice cream, a walk in the park and visiting the little hometown cinema. It was always fun and Regina couldnt imagine her life the other way around anymore. So much had changed for the better and Regina hoped it would stay that way.

Softly Regina shook her head at Chris "You couldnt if you tried. Henry loved his father and Neal will always have a place in his heart and he knows that you would never try to replace him or anything in that matter. He adoresyou tho and he looks up to you, he pretty much already likes you for the fact alone that you making me incredible happy. You are one of the good ones and Henry knows that. He wants to keep you around as much as I do" she whispered and she had no idea if they would come to a place where Henry really would adopt to the thought of calling Chris dad, but it was way too early to think of it yet.

"Devina is a special girl, she deserves all the attention she is getting and more. I have never met a little girl like her. She is seven but seh knows exactly what she wants and isnt afraid to ask for it. She is smart and while sometimes pretty blunt she is well mannered and knows how to be respectful.I love her to pieces and I cant imagine my life without her in it" she let her boyfriend know and of course he knew that this sentences counted for Devina AND her father.

Laughing she raised one perfectly shaped eyebrow and looked at him "is it working?" she asked before seh followed him inside and into the kitchen. "immune to my charm you think? Oh you have no idea what I am capable off dear Chris." she whispered near his ear. This closeness made him take his turn to whisper to her and she bit her lip. "I dont need a speall with you... and I would never try to use one. You are mine Chris Andrews and what we share is so much stronger than a spell" she let him know moving away from him so she could look into his eyes deciding to join in his game if he wanted to play "Oh but hey.. if you are not interested, I think I can model my new red lace underwear for someone else" she told him shrugging her shoulders with a soft smirk and started to walk out of the room.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign