View Single Post
Old 10-29-2014, 04:57 AM
Imzadi
Moderator Support Team

Regina

seh could see that for one second or maybe more, Chris had feared her to say no, to dismiss him, maybe even to tell him that he was crazy and moving too fast. So when he asked her surprised about her answer she nodded vigorously and threw her arms around him, keeping him close. To everyone around them they must look completely crazy but she didnt care in the slightest. "I would never hate the idea, and I would also never cut you loose. Are you out of your mind? You are stuck with me, you should accept that sooner rather than later" She told him, a twinkle in her chocolate brown eyes. her head poppoed up and down once more at his question "I have to ask Henry first but I am sure he is just as elated as I am about this. He wanted to call you dad right after we told him that we were seeing each other so thats a step into the right direction" she told him and laughed at the look on his face "Dont worry he was only teasing - for now" she whispered and responded to his kiss when his lips had finally landed on hers. She loved to see her boyfriend this happy and she was more than glad that he wanted them to move forward in their relationship. It felt amazing to be on the same page once in her lifetime. "Hmmm we shall see about that" she told him and well she hoped that maybe somewhere down the road they would take another, evne more important step.

"I will ask Henry as soon as the party is over, but like I said, I doubt he wont be happy about this. Oh and... he is sleeping at Emmas today,which means we have the house to ourselves, in case you decide to stay. I am sure the charmings wouldnt mind having Devina over for the night" she whispered into his ear, her eyes clouded with lust.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign