View Single Post
Old 10-27-2014, 11:37 AM
Imzadi
Moderator Support Team

Regina

she laughed softly when Chris mouted to her that he had no idea where his daughter had off key belting from and she turned to speak into his ear "You know... I could see that you were only doing playback and not actually singing. I guess you dont have the voice of an angel either" she whispered and kissed his cheek softly. And well not everyone could be as good at singing as she was. Even if she didnt really use her singing voice much, it was definitely soemthing she didnt need to hide. She smirked when henry when he told Chris that he wanst taking his chance with wishes and magic and it touched her heart when he called out his whole family with their respective names but didnt use her old moniker but instead deemed her a really powerful sorceress. She definitely could live with that. Watching their kids running off to mingle once again with the other guests they fell into a comfortable conversations with the charmings.

She almost couldnt believe that years ago a party like this, sitting here with snow white and prince charming, making fun conversation and eating cake with the love of her life would not even been on her list of things she deemed possible but here she was - the happiest she could be. While Chris and snow cmpared notes on how to threat little neals persistent cough, she talked to Charming about what was going on in town and she even complimented him on the good sherrifs work he did. She had to admit that the town had never felt saver than it did right now that Emma and David were running the sherrifs department. And she knw it was because of the great teamwork of father and daughter.

Finishing off her cake she sucked the remaining icing from the fork, letting her tongue run around the cold metal. "Delicious" she murmured softly and she was a fan of cake, really she was. She was about to ask anyone for second helpings when Chris offered his hand to her asking her for a dance "Here? Now?" her voice was a little higher than normally, laced with a soft laugh as she took his hand after all, not being able to deny him anything. He pulled her close and she couldnt help but lean into him as they started to dance to the music together and god she loved this guy more than she ever thought possible "You really are quite the good dancer" she whispered near his ear, and he really loved like he had never done anything else. "Have I told you lately how happy I am that you came into my life?" she asked her boyfriend hoping not too sound too cheesy, but honestly seh didnt care much. For too long she had lived off revenge and veagance. Been jealous of the things she couldnt have. Now it was her time to make up for all of this "I hope you might stay for awhile"

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign