View Single Post
Old 10-27-2014, 06:08 AM
Captivating
Elite Fan

LMBO. I was also wondering what creeper was taking pictures of Robin/Regina in the hall. I mean, really, wouldn't it have made more sense for the writers to just use a picture of Sean/Lana posing in real life instead of an episode still?

I freaking LOVED the episode though. It was like Christmas seeing Regina/Lana on my screen for such a long period of time. It reminded me of the good old days when the character was given the attention she deserves. I think I was smiling the entire hour because of getting my Regina fix. My sister told me I was acting like a nerd but oh well.

I thought Emma/Regina's fighting and kind of sort of peace making was believable and I enjoyed watching it. I do want them, by seasons end, to have fully made amends so that season five can start with them as partners and friends (finally). Emma is much more likeable for me when she's working with Regina and truly trying to be kind to her instead of acting holier than thou. I know some people are upset that Emma was the one apologizing the entire time but I felt she should be the one asking for forgiveness, at least with this particular situation. Intentional or not, Marian's return did hurt Regina so she was to blame.

Elsa grew on me last night, first with her blowing the Snow Queen on her butt (I love Liz but her choking my baby was not okay) and then with her encouraging Emma to keep fighting to mend things with Regina. I'm very curious to see where all this mess with the Snow Queen goes and what exactly she's planning with her big mirror. I think we all called her being Emma's foster mom in the past though. Anyways, great episode overall!