View Single Post
Old 10-26-2014, 07:37 PM
sherry02
Master Fan

My thoughts:

I liked the Regina and Emma scenes. I never thought I cared about these two being friends, but this episode kind of changed my mind. From the promo for next week it looks like Regina, Robin, Emma and Hook will be working together and I'm kind of liking this. (I can't believe I'm saying that.)

Sidney betraying Regina was predictable. If he's still residing in SB he might want to find a way out of town before Regina finds him. I wonder if we'll ever see him again? Regina's fury (and Lana's acting) was SO good when she realized Sidney had betrayed her. I loved her screaming "Traitor!!" at him.

The Snow Queen and her memory wipe abilities are totally creeping me out. She freed Sidney though so I think she's not totally evil. I think she has an agenda and she'll do what is necessary to get what she wants, but I'm not sure she's the type to randomly go around hurting people. This just adds to the idea that Marian was not chosen at random to be frozen.

Elsa knocking the Snow Queen on her ass and telling her to fight her. Loved it. You go Elsa, maybe I can have some respect for your character after all. Just don't stay too long.

I feel like I missed something important with the Snow Queen wanting Regina's mirror. What did she need it for? She put a portion of it into her broken mirror, but why? Is she trying to use Regina's magic? Or a portion of her soul (she said something about mirrors being a receptacle for a fraction of our soul)?

Why was Regina's magic red when she and Emma were fighting the ice gladiator thing? Her magic has never been red.

Who's the creepster taking pics of Robin and Regina making out in the hallway at Granny's and why does Regina have it in a frame? Same creepster is taking pics of Emma and Neal? Why are they not as confused by this as I am? But Regina openly admitting that Robin is her true love...ahhhh.

I can't believe they included part of the deleted Snow/Regina scene in the "previously on". I want to see the whole scene!!

Last edited by sherry02; 10-26-2014 at 08:01 PM