View Single Post
Old 10-26-2014, 10:24 AM
Imzadi
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by PianoForte (View Post)
Regina and Snow should be a priority, certainly more important than Frozen and CS. I understand that they have to develop other relationships as well, but when they cut all Snow/Regina scenes, meaning it looks like they don't even interact, that's a problem. I just hope that we will get more of Snow and Regina in the future, because their relationship is so complex and interesting and it would be such a shame if it kept being cut for the sake of guest characters and CS.
they should be. the story started with them practically. with Reginas hate for snow and casting the curse so SHE could be happy, and it continued with the progress they made throughout the show. and now suddenly there is nothing. the only scene they really had so far was the one with the hideous bird picture (not counting the really small scene in the premiere because there were just so many other people there too) yes I agree with you they do have develop other relationships too but atm its just too much of CS and frozen and OQ, Regina, Regina and Snow, Snowing and Rumbelle all suffer because of that. Snow and Regina is out of the non c oupl-y relation my most favourite one. I love the complexity of it and Lana and Ginny have such a great chemistry and love to work together so much. they have been fighting for scenes and yet they get cut. must be really sad for them as well as for us.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign