View Single Post
Old 10-26-2014, 05:57 AM
Imzadi
Moderator Support Team

Regina

laughing Regina shook her head "the birds of the forrest are way to busy to care" she told him and even if everyone in storybrooke knew just what they were doing and how much Regina was in love with the hot shot doctor, she wouldnt care one bit. No one would destroy her happiness this time. Her laugh died down immediately when Chris mentioned grandchildren "I am not old enough to become a grandmother - not for another, lets say at least 15 years" she rubbed the bridge of her nose, the thought alone sending her into a shocklike state. Truth was that maybe down the road she would want another child of her own. It wasnt a must of course and she was pretty happy with just Henry but the thought did enter her mind ever since Chris had entered her life.

rolling her eyes when Chris called Henry fortunate because he had two gaming systems she let a soft sigh escape her lips. "It sure wasnt me, Miss Swan was way too preocupied with that pirate of hers to actually listen to me telling her that I had already bought him one, OR to ask before she brought him another one, anyway, done is done and I am sure Devina will love to play with henry. Maybe she can even take one of them home with her from time to time" she offered, knowing that Devina loved playing video games with Henry. They had caught them sometimes when Chris and Devina had come over for breakfast on saturdays sitting on the couch and trying to beat each other at car racing, behaving just like brother and sister and it had touched both of their hearts just the same. Regina snapped out of her daydreaming when she heard Chris mentioning a motorcycle and her eyes got as big as plates, she was ready for a full blown rant when he told her he was kidding. She nudged him and shook her head smiling but couldnt help and ssteal another kiss.

"Partners in crime definitely covers it better. I dont think we should ever leave them alone or we might wake up covered in honey and feathers thrown all over us" she told him laughing softly at the image. Not that their kids would ever do soemthing like that, or so she hoped. After Chris agreed to take Henry out they migled with the kids and other guests until she heard Chris asking if they could cut the cake. When he added in tho that she didnt need to sing, she swallowed. She didnt want to let him see that his request had hurt her and try to understand that a 13 year old boy certainly didnt want his mother to sing him a birthday song but Chris seemingly had caught on his girlfriends behaviour and bevor she could accept Henrys request, her son had changed his mind. She smiled softly and nodded, relived of getting yet another chance at doing the tratitional birthday "good, cause I have been wanting to sing since I got here" Devina let the brown haired boy know wiht a smirk and took Reginas hand in hers as they all started to sing happy birthday for Henry while Emma brought out the cake. Devina of course sang the loudest and proudest making Regina smile at Chris in the process.

Everyone clapped when Henry blew out the candles and Regina went to cut the huge cakem shaped like a race car (per henrys request). She gave the first piece to Henry of course and let him try it before she served the rest of the guests. Last was her and Chris and together they sat down at a table together with the charmings and started eating their cake, happy about being together.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign