View Single Post
Old 10-25-2014, 12:02 PM
Immunity
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni Boop (View Post)

I agree Jerry is getting more time than Kono these days and it's annoying. I like the character, actually, but enough's enough. They need to cut him back to recurring. Bring him in on the occasional weird conspiracy type story line.
just the way I think about his character it's ridiculous he get's more screen time then Max or Kono who are been here from the start!!

Quote:
Danny, yeah.. I hope he's not gone for too many episodes. It does make realistic sense he's out... he needs to deal with what he did AND what happened to his brother. I wonder if he tells his family what he did.
It's seems they made a deal with Scott that he travels once a month to Hawaii to shoot some scene's what makes no sence at all he has a contract he can move his family for the time they are shooting to Hawaii IMO!! but he also has some charity commitments, and he had a photography book coming out just 2 months prior to filming. I am happy for Scott he is doing so well but there are so many actors unemployed atm he must be thankful to have a job and also he has to think of the fans who watch the show.

Quote:
The episode overall was very good. I noticed that Steve had "eyes" for Ellie. He and Catherine didn't break up when she stayed in Afghanistan, I don't think. So what gives?
No they didn't break up he even told Catherine that he is in love of her at the end of last season I wish that Steve mention or phone's her so we all know that he still is in contact with her....But that is all up to the writers and to me they drop the SL between Steve/ Cath. already!!