View Single Post
Old 10-25-2014, 11:07 AM
Unsung Hero
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moloch981 (View Post)
I started watching sure I was going to hate this clip (based on your comments about the random hook-up), but then it all went better thanks to Joy (Linda Lavin): I really love this character, the actress and her scenes with Cary.

***** keeps happening to Cary: "can someone give me a break?" (episode 1).

I'm disappointed as you that their way of thinking is still "let's complicate relationships because happy relationships aren't interesting" (the writers actually said this) and they don't want to explore the good in the Cary/Kalinda relationship.
But I choose to focus on the good side, Joy and the fact that his plotline is moving forward.

Oh well.

(and now for a funny, trivial remark: this show is great at continuity with the little details! Remember when Matan told Dana that Cary had "a thing for ethnic women"? He has! The girl in "Hi", Kalinda, Dana, the girl at the beginning of s. 3 (sorry I don't remember the name!), and now this girl... only exception that girl in "Boom")
yes his hook-up definitely fits into that group I saw some pics on google where she could pass as being related to Archie
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}