View Single Post
Old 10-25-2014, 09:52 AM
Immunity
Fan Forum Star

I really liked this episode. We all knew from season 1 that some items in the champbox nothing had to do with Steve's mother being killend and this episode showed one of these items John McG. was investigating a murder of a man who left behind a little girl which remind John of his own daughter Mary and why he send Mary and Steve away.

We learned a lot about Steve's past through Ellie, Chin and the flashbacks. It was nice to see Steve come to terms with some part of his past, and what it did to his dad. I'm glad Steve has found someone in his live who also knew his dad so they can share some memories. It was also great to see Chin helping Steve he was John last partner so of course Steve turned to Chin for some info. I really enjoyed all the Chin moments and Steve/Chin working together.

So far I like Ellie but only as Steve FRIEND! nothing else I saw Steve holding her hand while they were digging up her fathers body but I saw that as comfort a person who meant a lot to his dad. Steve is still in love of Cath at least I hope he still does because 5 episodes in and still NO mention of Cath I wonder if anybody of Five-O worries about her afterall she is in dangerous ‎territory and it seems nobody cares about that especially Steve.

The packing up scenes at Jerry’s were so funny Chin watching Kamekona and Flippa was hilarious,

No Danny and that while we were left of with a sort of cliffhanger last week but this is H5O so I have to deal with it. I hope Danny will be back soon but I've heard from people he will not be back for several episodes!!

No enough Kono also in this episode something I am really pissed about we get freaking more Jerry then Kono I still have no idea what Grovers role is in Five-O he is useless IMO!

I know some shippers will be up set after seeing Steve and Ellie holding hands but Peter L confirms on twitter again that they are only friends

Last edited by Immunity; 10-25-2014 at 10:02 AM
Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote