View Single Post
Old 10-25-2014, 02:33 AM
Summer Falls
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida's Army (View Post)
Seriously. This. I couldn't put it better (Well... I probably could but then I'm just awesome ) but you are absolutely spot on. It is angsty/buffy/'teen' audience instead of the traditional family audience. It just astonishes me it really does. You're alienating large portions of the fanbase with the romance stuff.

And while we're at it, I'd take it back to the old format of 5 stories of 4-6 episodes of 25 minutes. I'd much prefer that.

See I disagree. Regardless on your thoughts to the impossible girl story, it was at least different, whereas now they've gone back to their failsafe mode of 'give the companion a boyfriend to ring every episode' which is dull and boring to me. Its been done and then some. So I don't think that they have done more with her storyline, they've done less, as they're doing what has been done with every Doctor Who assistant in the modern era: Chuck in a love interest.
Well the love thing is meh and im talking about the impossible storyline they are moving more into that and i like that with thale whole promise land thing .. i like that with hints every now and than is grest the question how did clara get the doctors number?.. those mysteries i missed in the last season we didnt have that