View Single Post
Old 10-24-2014, 08:03 AM
Soonerwxgirl
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookcrookliza (View Post)
Did anyone watch the new episode? I actually downloaded this one and it's the first one I've sort of watched since last season! I just skimmed though because I heard about Greer and Castleroy and had to see. Ohmygod. I love those two. Their scenes together were just perfect.

Mary's scenes were quite sad too. I'm a little bummed it seems like Conde is replacing Bash in the friendship aspect. Blahhhh.... I don't know why they feel the need to do that. They really could have had Bash and Mary continue to be friends without any of the romantic aspects.

And the way Bash smiled at Mary while she was holding Francis's and Lola's son - very sweet!
For the first time, I watched an episode live, and not days later! I was pleasantly surprised with the episode as a whole. I'm very confused as to Conde's purpose, because I agree, he seems to be replacing Bash, but why are the writer's placing him in that position? Why was he the one with Mary in that crucial moment, and not someone else?

I do love Greer and Castleroy, but I'm just waiting for the writer's to mess things up somehow.

Can I say how much I love Craig Parker???

And poor Bash. He just keeps getting shoved to the back burner plot-wise, like 'oops, let's not forget Bash needs to do something, here's a plot bunny for you.'

Hi Tania!