View Single Post
Old 10-24-2014, 12:29 AM
Imzadi
Moderator Support Team

Regina

Regina knew for sure that she would never let Charming live it down that he took Henry on that ride without her permission just so he could be the “cool Grandfather”. It wasn’t how it worked for her. Something seriously bad could have happened with a 12 year old driving a car, and not even a charming could prevent accidents. “not funny. It was irresponsible and dangerous” she responded when she heard Snow and Charming chuckle or better yet laughing out loud. She knew of course that they would never harm Henry and Snows husband had definitely learned his lesson that day, or so she hoped. Deciding to take a deep breath and just move past it for today she put on a smile and turned back to Chris, her eyes sparkling with a dangerous glint “You do know that I can’t scold my son for things I have been doing quite frequently” she whispered into his ear in a low voice. Fact was that for the first two months of their relationship, Regina had been waiting for Emma and Henry to be fully asleep before she sneaked out to see Chris. Of course now that Emma had moved out to rent her own apartment, she couldn’t do that anymore, not wanting to leave Henry alone. Still Regina and Chris always found a way to be with each other.

Laughing at his child like innocent way of looking at things she kissed his lips in a quick peck “Devina is an awesome girl and I love her to pieces, but as soon as she hits puberty, your live with be a living hell. BUT, and here comes the big but – if you are being a good boy I might still be around for when that happens and I help you through it” she promised it and now her eyes didn’t have that wicked glint anymore but shone of love.

She left her boyfriend with her son and his daughter to get him his favorite drink- sweet tea. She had no idea if he had adapted this liking since he was with her or if he always liked this special drink, still whenever he was with her he drank gallons of it. She smirked at the thought – maybe that was why he was so sweet – and then rolled her eyes at her own cheesiness. Returning with his drink just a minute later she nodded at him after she offered him the glass “Oh I know. He really made tons of friends ever since he came back from New York” she told him and she hoped that this friends would stick this time, and not run away because the evil queen was Henrys mother. Although she had to admit, that the moniker had not come up in the past couple of months and she was very glad for that.

“Oh.. I know.. and the fact that he now has two gaming systems had him grinning for the better part of the morning” she whispered and couldn’t help a roll of her eyes. “Still I am glad that we could give him this birthday. I.. wasn’t really a part of the last two, thanks to the missing year and to the fact that by the time my son turned 11 he hated my guts – so.. I would buy him a pony if he wanted me too” she admitted only half joking. Raising her eyebrows at his warning, she playfully let her eyes widen but then laughed “don’t worry about it. He will love it and well I love you for being so thoughtful” when he told her about Devinas present tho, she felt silent for a moment in awe and she was touched at the guesture. "They really have gotten close. I want aware of how close already" seh whispered, her heart skipping several beats "and hey dont sell yourself short. Henry thinks the world of you. He really looks up to you and when you arent around he is practically talking about you non stop. You guys should maybe sometime do something.. just the two of you. There havent been a lot of male people he could relate to for him in the past and he sure loves it to finally have someone in his life he can ask stuff he c ant ask his mothers" she told him with a soft nudge before they started to mingle with the party.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign