View Single Post
Old 10-23-2014, 11:01 PM
Holland Fan Forever
Fan Forum Hero

SRWN posted this today.

I’m happy that i am getting private messages and praise all day today, since fans have been getting a chance to watch “CampXray”. As one of the only real Military Iraqi War Veteran who was an actor in this film, I am proud with what Dir.Peter Sattler accomplished. Especially with the respect and honor that Kristen has for our Armed forces and the rest of the cast. Peyman’s performance was amazing as well… The movie is not to sympathize with the terrorists but for the innocent who were wrongly accused and labeled as such. Heck i served my nation and fought the fight to bring the bad guys to justice so out of all, I know that there is evil and then there are those who are wrongly labeled. Definitely watch it, research the topic, and see the message that we were trying to portray. It is playing in select theaters and is on Video on Demand, so check with your local cable providers for showtimes … I am so blessed that i got chance to work with the amazing cast and crew, all of who became colleagues and friends now.” -Anoop Simon

ItsOKtobeYOU.org - Your Kristen Stewart Fansite & Source: 'Camp X-Ray' director Peter Sattler talks about Kristen & Cole with Miami New Times

Kristen Stewart landed at LAX last week, sporting a pair of classic Vans “Era” skater kicks in black. She is known for often switching out her stilettos for sneakers on the red carpet, and we conjecture she is probably quite happy to see the shoe style spectrum swinging toward the latter. We caught up with Angie Dita, Vans head designer for women, who said, “It’s great to see a young talent who can mix high fashion with beloved laid back pieces and remain true to her personal style.” We couldn’t agree more.
Here's the link, Vans Head Designer For Women Angie Dita Talks Kristen’s Personal Style |

Here's the original source, 5 Days of Shoes: Iggy Azalea's High-Performance Prada Kicks

There are new pictures of Kristen in L.A. Here's the link, Fast, Free Image Hosting - ImageBam
Thanks to Sash for the link.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 10-24-2014 at 05:13 PM