View Single Post
Old 10-23-2014, 10:57 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicchild (View Post)
I have to agree with brave princess on this. Even if he didn't know all the facts, the right thing would be to detain both Bellamy and Murphy. He should have at least listened to Finn.. (wait did I just say listen to Finn..oh my..) but he didn't. Finn was a witness. Like I said before, the right thing in a civil society would be to detain them both until all the facts were gathered.

For example if there were people on a playground, and one person shouts out (pointing to a man that is trying to blend in with the other people to get away) "That man tired to hurt this child". Would the person close the man just let the man walk away?? Or would they act on human instinct which is to stop whoever they think hurt the child?? Okay that might have been a bit drastic,
Actually, Finn didn't witness anything. He was literally not present for any of Murphy's crimes. Would not hold up in court of law.

They've got Murphy with them. He still has a big stab wound in his thigh. Accusations have been made. I doubt this is the end of the story.