View Single Post
Old 10-23-2014, 08:00 AM
Imzadi
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for the new thread

Regina

"You should not have gotten him that x-Box Emma" Reginas voice was not laced with venom or anything but she was seeminlgy upset "you could have told me you are getting him a playstation 4" Emma countered back, her arms crossed in front of her chest as she rolled her eyes at the brunette in front of her "I told you. About 5 times Miss Swan, I guess you were just too preocupied with your relationship than to really listen to me." scoffing the raven haired beauty wanted to turn around "so what, he has both now, big deal. he is 13 its not like he wont have a use for them. Regina couldnt really take it anymore "right, because school or homework or anything doesnt matter anymore and he needs to spend all his time deciding whiter console is better. You know what.. its fine.. nevermind. just next time please talk to me beforehand like I did. Okay?" she asked and the blonde nodded "I will. I am sorry Regina" the savior whispered and well she really hadnt asked Henrys other mother at all about gifts for their son. "Its fine.. thanks Emma" Regina replied and was just about to head over to Snow ahen she saw Chris and Devina walking up to her. Well Chris was walking, Devin was more like running and before she knew what was happening the little bouncy 7 year old had crashed into her, hugging her profusely. "Hey sweetheart. I missed you" she whispered kissing the top of the curly haired girl.

To say that the last 3 months had been amazing for her would be an understatement. Regina did not know what real happiness felt like until Chris happened. Sure Henry made her happy beyong belief but with Chris and Devina adding to their family, it just felt like her life was close to being perfect. Henry had immediately "adopted" Devina as his little sister and it wa hart warming to see how much he cared about her, how much he looked out and protected her "Heny was just getting something to drink, he should be out in a minute. I am glad you like it. go and help yourself with some ice cream if you are hungry" she let her know but before seh could add anything more to it, Devina was gone from her arms and running over to Henry who immedaitely started to smile when he saw her.

Regina shook her head with a laugh as she looked up to finally meet Chris eyes who by now had caught up with her. She responded to his kiss, pulling him closer immedateily. After all it had been almost 24 hours since they last saw each other and at their state of their relationship that was one hell of a lot. When the need for air forced them apart she firstly smirked at Snow (who had become the biggest "WizzardQueen" - as she named them - shipper in the entire city, before she turned back to Chris "hmm might be, they still like me better than you tho" she winked at him before smiling at his outburst of missing her "I missed you too, you have no idea how much" she whispered, hearing Snow making more cooing sounds. She decided to ignore it this time and really she had no chance to say anything because she was pulled into yet another kiss, that left her even more breathless than the first. She needed a couple of seconds to regain control of her emotions becasue it certainly wouldnt look that well in front of the children if she would trhow Chris against the colored ice cream truck and kissed him senseless.

"Oh trust me, nothing can be worse than being possesed by my mother or being abducted by Pan, I think I am ready for teenage tantrums and bad attitude" she answered wiht a soft laugh as she leaned into her boyfriend "and you know... you will get there too with Devina. It might still take a while but let me tell you, girls are worse than boys" she whispered tapping his nose before seh took his hand in hers "Can I get you a drink while you greet the birthday boy?"

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Last edited by Imzadi; 10-23-2014 at 08:05 AM