View Single Post
Old 10-23-2014, 07:31 AM
Ron_Beckett
Fan Forum Hero

Where do I even start?! This episode was seriously mind blowing.

Thea- I've always enjoyed her but man she is really stepping it up. She is not the same Thea that we used to know. Those flashbacks we got of her were awesome. I'm really hoping for more.

And when that man accidentally spilled the hot coffee on her and she didn't even flinch- she's come a long way in 6 months.

I look forward to the direction her character heads- whether its in her father's footsteps as the villain or in the direction of her brother as the hero.

~*~*~

Laurel- She was always a background character for me but this season we've really seen her step up. It will always suck that Sara died, I loved her as the Canary but so many heroes have a tragic start that put them on the path to becoming that destined hero so I'm kind of glad this is Laurel's.

I so look forward to seeing her in the gym. She might not have gotten the training she wanted from Oliver (with good reason!) but it's great she found another outlet. One who isn't a family member the way Merlin is to Thea or a friend (ie Ollie).

Her getting beat up was so painful to watch but at the same time necessary. Oliver told her right, Sara had years of training. Before everything Sara was at the bottom just like Laurel is now.

It's so tragic that she can't confide in her father yet but hopefully some day.

~*~*~

Team Arrow

Oliver- Damn I love when he uses his skills that he got from the island and elsewhere to make weapons.

LOL Roy was so impressed with that and Oliver's skills to use a gun.

It was awesome how even Thea noticed the bromance between the two.

The Oliver & Thea scenes were amazing. I especially died when Oliver told Thea the truth about Robert, about him making it to the raft and his sacrifice. Such a powerful scene!

Diggle- Fkn loved how far he went to protect his family. He remains the heart of the team.

Felicity- Every week she always says or does something that just makes you smile. Her ramblings about being Palmer's assistant- her asking Laurel if they were friends or favor friends.

And Felicity is making her way to Central City next week! I know it was in the Flash preview but it was cool to get a mention of that in this ep!

~*~*~

Oh and bonus-

Nessa! When that low life told the Arrow that there was a woman she was the first person I thought of and then bam she shows up. Fk yeah!!!

~*~*~

Way to go this week Arrow, way to go!
Emma♥Neal
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote