View Single Post
Old 10-23-2014, 07:20 AM
JoJoF92
Fan Forum Star

this was a great episode!
I loved how strong Thea has become and that she's more balanced now. I'm also glad that she chose to go with Oliver and return to Starling City.

Felicity's scenes were the funniest as usual. what a multitasking pro she is! when Laurel called her and she was wondering whether they're friends now or what well I hope so. I certainly love it that they're interacting with each other.
and at first I didn't notice that she was checking out the news about The Flash, that's awesome

about Laurel, I really liked what she said at the AA meeting, that she knows that drinking won't help her overcome Sara's death and it couldn't do anything good anyways. but going against that guy with a baseball bat was a horrible idea. that part was really painful to watch..I wanted to kill that sick son of a b*tch for doing that to her my poor thing was badly hurt but I'm glad she realized that she needs serious training so she can become stronger. I was mad at Oliver for refusing to help her train, although it's kinda understandable..what they do is very dangerous. and that Ted guy should do it, plus it may be a chance for Laurel to make Oliver jealous but that's just the shipper in me talking

finally, I knew Ray was up to something. he was way too good to be true...

JoJoF92 is offline   Reply With Quote