View Single Post
Old 10-23-2014, 03:33 AM
Ciiisu
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brave princess (View Post)
They're not in America today. They're in a post-apocalyptic dystopian society. These are the same fools that floated people for stealing medicine so forgive me if I don't see Kane as some altruistic savior who just wants to do right by the people from the Ark and is simply following the due process of the law.

I know what he said about them having rules and them not being animals but his exact response when Finn told him what Murphy had done was "I don't care." A better response and one I could've respected was "Arrest him too." Just my opinion on the matter.
Mte, where were those rules when they all decided to drop these kids to Earth, knowing that theres a big chance they will die???

I get why Kane reacted this way, but the hypocrisy is amazing

The ep in general was great. Even though I had read the recap before and basically knew what was coming I still loved it all Especially Clarke scenes, shes so amazing! I teared up when the kids in MW saw her and ran to her. And in the scene with Jasper when hes talking her out of pulling the lever. Ughh this show.

Btw Im super glad that Tristan is dead, I could not stand him and he annoyed me even more in this ep when he just sliced that kids throat and dragged Finn behind a horse. I hate seeing kids from the 100 getting killed because we are already down to so few (like only a half has survived by now).

I also loved how Bellamy went to rescue Finn, I thought it was a nice parallel with the S1 finale when Finn ran to rescue Bellamy. I dont see them becoming BFFs nor do I want that, but little moments like these are awesome imo