View Single Post
Old 10-22-2014, 07:50 PM
SuitUp
Master Fan

I actually liked Laurel this episode, yeah she was wreckless but she has to start somewhere. Good stuff.

I like Ted. It's million dollar baby time, bring it Grant!

Felicity was amazingly fantastic! She got her own office, she has Oliver's old office....awkward. Lol. But she deserves it, she is a talented, brilliant young woman. I loved watching her multitask! Only Felicity can pull of a line like she did with Laurel. Gotta address the elephant in the room. EBR class, cuteness and spunk when she said it.

Ray you sneaky little Atom. What are you hiding? He's got big plans can't wait to see em

Thea her flashbacks, her training with Malcolm, well handled. Awesome! I am enjoying her character more and more. I'm glad she decided to come back and it wasn't like pulling teeth but an adult decision. Look forward to Malcolm soon following.

Daddy Diggle/Agent Diggle - I loved it. His love for Sara whilst he also is a strong soldier. So glad Oliver was there to back him up. I 100% believe he proves you can be both Dad and hero.

BTW: The Queen is on her throne
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.

Last edited by SuitUp; 10-22-2014 at 08:10 PM
SuitUp is offline   Reply With Quote