View Single Post
Old 10-22-2014, 03:31 PM
Charlone
Master Fan

[3x03] Corto Maltese: Episode Discussion

Corto Maltese
3x03 - episode discussion

OLIVER SEARCHES FOR THEA IN CORTO MALTESE WHILE DIGGLE TRACKS A.R.G.U.S. AGENT MARK SHAW — Oliver (Stephen Amell) decides it’s time for Thea (Willa Holland) to come back to Starling City, so he packs for Corto Maltese, where Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) has traced Thea’s whereabouts. Lyla (guest star Audrey Marie Anderson) asks Diggle (David Ramsey) to go with Oliver because one of her field operatives, Mark Shaw (guest star David Cubitt), has gone dark in Corto Maltese and she’d like him to look into it. Feeling responsible for Thea’s departure, Roy (Colton Haynes) joins Oliver and Diggle on their journey. Shaw double-crosses Diggle, putting numerous A.R.G.U.S. agents, including Lyla, at risk. Meanwhile, Laurel (Katie Cassidy) meets Ted Grant (J.R. Ramirez), and Felicity adjusts to her new job.

Promo

‘Arrow’ 3×03 Extended Promo: ‘Corto Maltese’ | The CW Source

Promotional photos

‘Arrow’ 3×03 Promotional Photos: ‘Corto Maltese’ | The CW Source

Sneak Peeks

‘Arrow’ 3×03 Sneak Peek: ‘Corto Maltese’ | The CW Source

‘Arrow’ 3×03 Sneak Peek: ‘Corto Maltese’ | The CW Source

Basic Rules:
  • Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.
  • No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.
  • Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.
  • Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.
  • Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

PS. I wanted to add that I didn't make the OP, I just found one from past episodes, modified it a bit and used it.