View Single Post
Old 10-22-2014, 01:20 PM
magikhands1
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wine Colored Roses (View Post)
Chris I don't know if bloodtype meant anything, I took it as a smart remark from Sam like yeah I'm pumping you with blood but at least it's your type, like a sarcastic thing, but I could be wrong. Maybe Sam was worried how it would interact with 'human' Dean, like with Crowley it didn't matter but with Dean he wouldn't want to loose him because of mixed blood types.

Am I the only one that wanted to see Sammy getting hooked on demon blood again? Mainly Dean's? THINK OF THE DAMAGE THOSE TWO COULD DO! And then it would be like Cas and Crowley 'saving' them because Cas wants them back and Crowley doesn't want the compitition for hell. Tenth Season...shake things up! At least the brothers would be on the same page and working together.
Well, at least that was a detail the writers didn't leave out

But what an idea!!! Sam & Dean ganking demons and tearing up the town And then the minor characters have to save them. Yeah, that would definitely be an awesome shake up

Quote:
That said, I'm glad demon Dean is gone, he wasn't what I thought he was going to be. He wasn't all that bad ass, more of a mean drunk. :shurg: (Again I blame writing and NOT Jensen! He was fantastic!)
Us & Crowley thought he would be different as well. Not some partying frat boy, but then Dean never got to do that so maybe that was his deepest desire ?

Quote:
Another thing demon Dean didn't get done before he left the building...KILLING HANNAH!
I like the actress, but yeah, the character is kind of blah. She can't even fight. If you want to throw in a possible love interest she has to be at least a fighter, IMO

And Jensen was awesome as Director! The Dean & Sam scenes were perfect.