View Single Post
Old 10-22-2014, 11:06 AM
Tennessee Whiskey
Fan Forum Star

Am I the only one that wanted to see Sammy getting hooked on demon blood again? Mainly Dean's? THINK OF THE DAMAGE THOSE TWO COULD DO! And then it would be like Cas and Crowley 'saving' them because Cas wants them back and Crowley doesn't want the compitition for hell. Tenth Season...shake things up! At least the brothers would be on the same page and working together.

But since that didn't happen...onto the episode we did get...

I can't say I'm surprised that the demon Dean storyline only lasted three episodes. Can't have a Dean centric storyline last longer then that. Yes he still has the mark, and yes that will come back to bite them all in the ass, but it doesn't change the canvas as much as 'demon' Dean, we went half a season with soulless Sam! Play fair writers!

That said, I'm glad demon Dean is gone, he wasn't what I thought he was going to be. He wasn't all that bad ass, more of a mean drunk. :shurg: (Again I blame writing and NOT Jensen! He was fantastic!)

LOVE THAT IT WAS DEAN/SAM CENTRIC! and after so many years of Sam seeming indifferent to what happens to Dean LOVED him fighting for his brother and not giving up!

I am sad though that the demon Dean storyline is over (at least for now) and we still didn't get Dean telling Sam off, yes he threw Mary in his face, but Mary dying because of Sam has never been one of Dean's issues, he said it to be mean, knowing it would hurt Sam. But 'real' Dean would never blame Sam for that, if anything he would blame Mary because he saw Mary make the deal. I wanted demon Dean to get Dean's real issues off his chest, like his abandonment issues, how Sam left him for school, how he got side tracked from saving him from hell, how he didn't even bother to look for him after Purgatory and how easy it was for him to turn his back on him and disown him after the Gadreel mess. Not even one line of "I'm shocked you bothered to look for me this time"

Interesting to see that Sam was the one to push Lester into selling his soul, I'm wondering if Dean will ever tell him that hell didn't get Lester's soul because he killed him too soon? And now that we know that Sam was the one to get Lester to sell his soul, and Dean knew about it, was this Dean's way of protecting Sam? To ease his guilt somehow? Sam would know that if Lester died before his deal came through especially by the hands of a demon his deal would be null and void.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s