View Single Post
Old 10-22-2014, 06:06 AM
Kat Stribog
Dedicated Fan

I'm sorry guys, but I didn't like this episode at all
I'ts just my opinion, I don't expect anyone to share it. It's just that I found that once again the writers didn't do anything with the plot they started before magically resolve all the problems in few minutes.
We have the same old interactions between brothers, but without the heartbreaking depth it used to have.
I really like Mark, he's a great actor, but Crowley was there doing nothing besides give Castiel few more months to live without any reason (ok, he wants Dean cured/killed, and maybe he have some plans on reclaiming the "favor" from Cas later, but it seem to lack real purpose to me, other then bringing back two popular characters). And what was all that pathetic ruling of the Hell ? I agree with that demon, Crowley make a ridiculous king as he's now.
And Castiel, he was completely useless once again, with no emotions of seeing Sam again, or Dean as a demon, or reuniting with Dean once he's cured. I was expecting to see him worry, happy, angry, afraid... anything, but not this "friendly neighbor" attitude.
The only thing that made me smile, is Cas telling Hannah he's not interested (at least, that's what I undestood), because I'm tired of all those women the writers throw on brothers and Cas just to serve as love/sex interest and get discarded when convenient. For once no one slept with her just because she was available.
I'm waiting for the next episode, but I don't expect anything from it

However, it changes nothing in my love for the previous seasons of the show, and I respect completely fans who like this season. As I told, I don't expect anyone to share my opinion on season 10.

My artist page : Kat Stribog
Kat Stribog is offline   Reply With Quote