View Single Post
Old 10-22-2014, 05:51 AM
magikhands1
Elite Fan

Sam really needs to play doctor more often. He looked so dang hot in that lab coat.
Okay, so Sam isn’t Dean’s blood type? They didn’t seem to care with Crowley
“I hate demons.” Good to hear, Sammy. But as that blood started working, you could see how painful it was for Dean. Jensen did an awesome playing demonDean. The deep yells so sexy. The Sam/Dean exchange throughout the entire episode was spot on. Dean being uncaring, yet Sam determined to save him, one way or another. The feels were intense between the brothers.
“Which one of us is really the monster?” I don’t know, I think Sam & Dean have done worse in the past. Yes, there was intention there. But who knew he would be killed by Dean because he was a d*ck Sam did what he had to, he didn’t make Lester sell his soul, just put the temptation there.
The look on Sam’s face when he’s on the phone with Cas talking about how he may have to kill Dean … the thought is killing him.
“Lean, mean Dean.” Complete hotness!!!
“We don’t get to quit.” Sam should know. He tried and Dean wouldn’t let him. Now he’s not letting Dean quit. *sigh* And the unhealthy circle continues
Sam going to Dean’s room & finding those pictures. OMG! No words (but did you see that one of the pics is a Jared/Jensen bts pic, not Sam/Dean?)
The cat & mouse chase around the bunker was intense! I love how Dean kept calling Sam “Sammy”. A hammer? Interesting choice. Didn’t realize it could do so much damage. Jensen reminds me of Jack Nicholson in The Shining.
Then the way Cas grabbed Dean, both using their powers. But was it me or did Dean look a little pissed when he realized that the cure worked? Glad Cas pointed out that they took care of the demon, but there’s still the Mark. Sam has the right attitude. One crisis at a time.
“Crowley, stolen grace, there’s a female out in the car.” Only Cas can get away with that.
“What does Sam say? Does he want a divorce?”
“It will take a lot more than trying to kill Sam with a hammer to make him want to walk away.” D: “You realize how screwed up our lives are that that even makes sense.” Worth the Cas smirk
So, Crowley is getting rid of the “traitors”. He seems bored. He’s waiting for Sam to take care of Dean, he knows Cas is dying, he’s back as King, but missing his fun with Dean Yeah, little challenge for him.
I love Castiel, I really do, but his story line is a bit blah. There’s attraction between Cas & Hannah (who I’m hoping she sticks around & ends up being an asset to Cas), but not sure how that will turn out. I honestly think it would be good for Cas, but the Destiel lovers will balk at a relationship.
But what’s the deal with Crowley saving Cas? What’s his end plan? Does he still have residual humanness? I’m thinking yes by the way he feels about Dean & wanting Cas around. But nice that Cas isn’t so close to death. And I’m guessing Hannah wasn’t a warrior when Heaven was functional? She talks good, but just laid there was the other angel beat her & Cas up. A little kick butt would have been nice.
Great shout out to Jensen’s nephew with the “Levi” gas station
And what’s with another red head bad guy? *sigh* Almost thought it was Abbadon again.
Overall, the episode was intense and I enjoyed it immensely. I’m looking forward to seeing Sam & Dean work together again next week