View Single Post
Old 10-22-2014, 01:44 AM
Andorra
Loyal Fan

BTW, it is great to see the Tom-thread liven up again!

It feels like we were all just waiting for the Bunting storyline to be finally over and now that it is, we're back and hopeful for his future.

Speaking of his future: I'm at a loss what will happen with Tom now in the remaining episodes.

I think the "America threat" will last till the Christmas Special. I don't think Tom will leave in the end, because Allen has been so vocal about wanting to stay with the show for series 6. And I also think that JF will want to keep the remaining main cast for the 6th series because it looks as it will be its last.

So what will influence his final decision?

I think Sybbie might play a role in it. Maybe her future education? Maybe she gets some prospects through the Crawleys (money?).

I hope there will also be a new love interest. We've waited so long now to see Tom in love again, it would be so sad if he ended yet another series alone. I don't think he will get a real romantic storyline, but maybe at least he will meet someone and we will know she could be the one.

My dream scenario: Tom goes to Mass with Sybbie on Christmas eve and meets a lovely young lady there