View Single Post
Old 10-20-2014, 03:15 AM
crazy_diamond
Fan Forum Legend

Thought this was a great episode!

- Zoso has returned, that was a great first scenes to get the episode running and a surprise too! , interesting point that Dark One has incompassed all darkness can’t use the hat…means Rumple hasn’t gone all dark thanks to Belle.

- Hook you know trying to blackmail Rumple isn’t going to work at ALL!!!, he will never learn…

- at the Charmings taking documentation of Emma’s dress and Dad making sure Hook doesn’t take advantage….

- Ooo FTL Rumple I have missed you so…, loved when Anna questioned about his skin, Anna asking all the right questions

- Ahh see Hook, you hand has now come to bite you on the ars , as we all knew it would..

- Charmings staying up to make sure their daughter arrives safely…aww….

- Loved the Anna and Rumple scenes, cracked up when Rumple told Anna she broke their deal

- So that’s the reason Rumple wanted the hat, to keep his power and get rid of the dagger’s hold on him….and he turned the Apprentice in a mouse!!, oh love the parrells OUAT

- Game set and match to Rumplestiltskin, Rumplestiltskin 1 Hook 0

- Ahh hat has magic storing abilities…
- Aww Henry I hoped that you want to visit Rumple because he’s your grandfather, not to get info…
- So now Rumple has Hook in his pocket…wonder what Rumple will make him do…

Only downside really to this eppy was no no Belle hardly…..but I did really enjoy it….looking forward to next eppy