View Single Post
Old 10-18-2014, 01:44 PM
DorothyRules
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter wonderland (View Post)
Just watched the episode. Boy does felicity have nerve.

First of all it's great that you're tender hearted and all but the girl was NOT your sister, stop acting like she was, I can see how it shook her up about life being precious though. But let's get to the main problem

Telling Oliver to be a human being? he's lost enough people to become immune to death, it doesn't mean he isn't mourning in his own way, how she failed to realize this is beyond me. Gosh I was sick of seeing her cry over someone she barely got along with. It's one thing to cry but it's a problem if you're gonna overdo it to death. At that point I just rolled my eyes.

It was so obvious Oliver was holding it in because he had WORK to do, like oh I dunno catching the killer, it shouldn't be hard for an IT girl to realize that. As if she even went through half the stuff he did. Not everyone has to cry to show their grief, different people have different ways of coping, there's no time to sit and cry over something you can't change. Bitch should have been more understanding.

Aside from that stupidity the ep wasn't that bad.
Wow, okay....

I don't think it's appropriate to be calling people derogatory terms on these threads. So you might want to be more careful of that unless you want the mods coming down on you. I mean we all disagree quite often, but the name calling is entirely unnecessary.

Last edited by DorothyRules; 10-18-2014 at 01:51 PM