View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 03:46 PM
Karma Police
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I guess I don't understand how choosing Bailey is the more dramatic choice. In my eyes it is more logical than choosing Alex. He does not even have administrative experience.
I don't get it either. I'm sure Bailey was also prepared. Just because she was dismissing Alex, acting confident/cocky, doesn't mean she thought she could get it without any preparation.

Quote:
Well, Owen said Cristina did it with her lawyer and it was legal, still Bailey can't own that part either then just because they voted for her.
I don't expect much accuracy from GA but transferring your shares is usually regulated by agreements and it would be rather difficult to simply transfer them to Alex. But tbh all the story lines with the board are ridiculous, have been from the start.

Quote:
Not happy with the board's decision. Cristina's wishes should have been honored. After all, it was her money that went towards buying the hospital, not Richards!!!!
Just because Cristina wanted him to be her replacement, doesn't mean they should be all voting in his favour. Why should her wishes be honoured? Because she invested money?

Quote:
It's not Alex's fault he was fired, though.
It's not his fault but he was quick to abandon the hospital and just as quick to get back and abandon his current job, that's not somebody you want as a board member.

The entire board is a mess though, lbr.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.

Last edited by Karma Police; 10-14-2014 at 04:20 PM