View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 12:11 PM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickbeam (View Post)
I did not miss Katrina.

I did not miss Jenny. (Surprised myself with that one).

I missed Headless.
Agreed.

Now on to my little review, I really enjoyed this episode.
It reminded me probably a bit of episode 'John Doe' where Ichabod and Abbie investigate an unidentified boy from Lost Colony town called Roanoke.

I enjoyed learning even more about Abbie, knowing who her case worker was when she was younger while seeing how much this case meant to her.

Nick, coming in I expected to really love his character but I don't still really have an opinion for him. I don't know how trusted he can be and in general I just don't have much to say of the character, I do enjoy some of his scenes but that's about it... and I don't see that spark between him and Abbie yet? are we suppose to be seeing that?

Ichabod driving! I loved it, it would've been so awesome to see Jenny and Ichabod driving. lol Man it's too bad we couldn't see those scenes. I loved that first scene in the car with Abbie and Ichabod.
I enjoyed Ichabbie in this episode, just those two working together to stop another evil.

I'm really enjoying these Henry and Irving scenes! some discoveries found out, and I wonder if Henry quotes got to Irving.