View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 11:22 AM
lessismore
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
ihearttvsnark:

'New Girl' Preview: 5 Teasers from 'Landline'

I liked this episode a lot more than last week’s. As the picture above shows, the loft mates start to have issues with their cell phone reception due to construction on a neighboring building so they make the decision to get a landline phone.

1. The initial reactions to the old fashioned phone are pretty hilarious and lead to a revelation about one character’s skills.

2. While Jess is having a discussion with Coach and the school nurse about their sexual relationship, she finds out something else about her roommate that makes things worse.

3. The introduction of Julian Morris’ new character is pretty awesome and Coach takes the opportunity to make things awkward for Jess.

4. Nick has way too much fun playing secretary for Schmidt and Winston. They don’t appreciate it, but the audience will because their conference call is one of the highlights of the episode.

5. There’s a deeper meaning behind Nick’s desire to be their secretary and it’s really nice to see a less shallow level to these characters again (at least for me).
no nick and jess, no schmidt and cece i guess...