View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 07:06 AM
phoenix_shine
Obsessed Fan

Well, I agree with that! Why is it that every ice related character has to be connected to Emma?? I've had enough of her already for the whole season, thank you very much! Now even the Snow Queen is interested in her?? Meh, I don't really dig it.

So much potential wasted... I will keep saying that until the end of 4A, I'm sure. Regina and Elsa have so much more in common... And since the SQ chose to freeze Marian of all people, I do hope that she and Regina get a confrontation at some point. But right now, everything is about Emma. And I really can't stand this.

It's a pity for every fan out there because not all of us are crazed about Emma and Hook. The Rumbelles for example. Poor Belle has had like what, 4 scenes in 3 episodes? That's just crazy!! I know she is getting her own ep. soon, but that's no excuse. Then Rumple. Then Snow, god, we have seen the less of Snow in 4 years! And Regina... well, I don't want to get started with THAT!

I pray that they know what they are doing. Last year with Neverland they were at least all together, so seeing one meant that you are definitely seeing the others as well. And at least the flashbacks involved the main cast, not Pan himself. Some were with him but not about him. Now every flashback is about the Frozen family, and then... Elsa is always with Emma. Hook is always with Emma. David is always with Emma. Welcome to "Once Upon A Charming Frozen Time in a Hooked Swan's life"!!!

I have to stop my bitterness soon, it's getting the best of me!!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014