View Single Post
Old 10-12-2014, 02:56 PM
Andorra
Loyal Fan

OMG I really loved that episode!

First Lord Merton's proposal totally won me over! I wasn't really here nor there on Merton/Isobel so far, but he was so sweet! I officially declare that I ship them now. I want Isobel to say yes!

Then I loved the Robert/Edith moment. It was very sad and I genuinely felt that Robert (even though he doesn't understand Edith one bit) loves her very much.

Sarah Bunting was SO awful. Tom ASKED her to be nice and she promised and Robert did NOTHING to provoke her and yet she kept provoking him again and again! Even after he admitted that the lessons for Daisy obviously were good and successful! What a horrible cow she is!

But as we heard from Tom: He's going to put an end to it and we saw it in the preview already. THANK GOD she is gone!!! I'm buying a whole bottle of champagne for next week and will drink it in celebration!!

But the BEST thing this week was Shrimpy/Rose: Come one, people if that was not TROSY signposting, I don't know what is!!

Rose asked for a blank check to marry someone just for love and that her father will support her when she wants to marry someone no matter where he comes from??

And next week we saw it already that she will meet the oh-so-eligible Atticus Aldridge, son of Lord and Lady Sinderby?? Looks she won't need that blank check, does it?

Let me remind you all what I wrote here, so I can tell you "I told you so" when it is going to happen in the CS. Rose will need that blank check.