View Single Post
Old 10-11-2014, 12:48 PM
dcfriends
Passionate Fan

I love the pics in the Teen Vogue article, such as this one:

http://www.mischa-b.com/gallery/albu...2006_09-02.jpg

Quote:
and she admitted that 'it' ended a bit weirdly which confirms why she is no longer in touch with any of the cast. Which is normal considering how it ended.
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.

Quote:
She might in a way also blame the cast a bit for not helping to get josh to let her stay. Not that they could but perhaps they did nothing and she felt betrayed. As she said it was a little bit like high school.
I hadn't thought of that. It is possible.

I remember Rachel Bilson made this rap video a while ago and there was a little dig against Mischa in it. It went something like "they're asking me where I been, they should be asking about Mischa Barton" and she tore up a picture of Mischa. Wtf??

Quote:
It's such a shame they killed her character, especially so abruptly.
But I saw you mention in the Ryan/Taylor thread a couple of months ago that you love RM slightly more than RT because you love tragedy in film. So it sounds like you're kind of okay with Marissa getting killed off...

I mean, it's fine if some people enjoyed season 4, but I personally didn't really like it and Marissa's absence left a huge hole for me. No more RM, no more Coop/Sum, no more fantastic four, no more Marissa/Julie, etc. Marissa was one of the key characters of the show since the pilot.