View Single Post
Old 10-09-2014, 12:42 AM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

Downton Abbey S5E4 Episode Discussion

Series 5 Episode 4
Sunday, October 12, 2014, 9:00-10:00 PM British Summer Time

Description

Schoolteacher Sarah Bunting continues to wage her one-woman war against the Crawleys - before pushing them too far. Violet is too busy getting flustered about Prince Kuragin to notice, and finally confides in Isobel the truth about their shared past. Following her illicit trip to Liverpool with Lord Gillingham, Mary makes a decision about their relationship - but does it have any future? Thomas returns to Downton a shadow of his former self, and Baxter wonders if there's more to his mystery illness than he's letting on. Rose's father Shrimpie (guest star Peter Egan) is also back on the estate - with shocking news.

source

Join Us for the Live Chat During the Episode

Rules of the Discussion

1. Please try not to insult any characters, ships or actors. Stay positive and respect your fellow posters.

2. Keep any criticisms of the episode constructive, please. Not everyone will be happy about everything in the episode, but try to keep things constructive. "This plot is ridiculous!" is not considered to be constructive criticism.

3. Please no discussions about illegal downloading, asking or commenting about it. Any posts with that topic will be edited or unapproved. Use PMs instead.

4. Reminder: All storylines are a spoiler so while the OP has storyline information, you can react but not discuss it until then even under spoiler tags.

Thank you and enjoy the episode!

Countdown to 5x04

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.