View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 02:07 PM
sunny214
Passionate Fan

I like this episode even if it was a bit slow.
Demon!Dean wasn´t Demon enough for me. All he did was Karaoke and bar fights. The last scene with Cole on the phone was indeed great. I am glad that Demon!Dean will not save Sam. Otherwise it would be normal Dean behaviour.
I think he left the note to manipulate Sam. So that Sam would act like in Season 8 but it didn´t worked out the way he thought it would.
I hope that in the next episode we will see more of the darkside of DemonDean.

I am really glad that Sam is searching for Dean and how he does it. I don´t find the first scene with Sam torturing the Demon different then any other time Sam or Dean has done that in the past.
I love the phone call between Sam and Cas. At first you can see how excited Sam is to finally have a lead on Dean or what happened. But then he realise how sick Cas is and you can feel how much he cares for Cas and don´t want him to suffer more because of him. And you can also tell how much Cas wants to be there for Sam but can´t because of his illness. Perfectly played from both of them.
And then the Cole part. Sam is being captured again and tied to a chair. What else is new! When Cole opened his mouth in that scene I thought of Benny aka Ty because this guy is mumbling the same as Ty does and so I don´t understand him most of the time. I will see what they have in store for him storywise until now he doesn´t annoy me much and I will give him a try. But only if I understand him better the next time.

Who annoys me a little is Hanna and the angel storyline. Really? Another angel you wants orders instead of free will and hasn´t learned anything from last season. I like the Cas part of the angel storyline with his fading grace and think it has potential of a interesting storyline. Only hope that Hanna has a better part to play in it then this time because I liked her in season 9.

Crowley is Crowley simple as that. I wanted to kick his ass when he had that phone call with Sam and had such a pleasure of telling him or the little details. And Sam broke my heart during this call.

A good start in the season with lots of questions some more interesting then others but all in all very promising.

Whoever took this photo in my avatar please let me know and I give you credit for it.
sunny214 is offline   Reply With Quote