View Single Post
Old 10-06-2014, 07:22 PM
IBelieveInMiracles
Elite Fan

Exactly. I mean I'm not saying if she's going to cheat it should be with Bash. I don't want her to cheat with anyone. But if she's not going to cheat with Bash, who I hate to admit she did care for, then it makes even less sense for her to cheat with some new guy. Also I think she is above using her body to garner political favor. She's just not that type of girl or queen. Plus I really think her being unfaithful to Francis, the king, would cause more trouble than it's worth. There are just so many huge consequences to either of them (especially her just because they almost expected kings to have mistresses back then) doing something like that and just really nothing to gain from it. There is just no reason to damage the Frary relationship like that. There are better ways, ways that actually make sense for the characters, to create tension and drama. Also I would like to think Mary and Francis learned their lessons about this kind of crap with this Lola baby debacle and everything as Bash. Not the same as infidelity in their marriage but similar. Similar enough that should know what a bad idea this would be. Plus Frary have problems and drama galore as it is. They don't need some stupid, contrived infidelity storyline on top of all the other crap they are dealing with already. Francis already has a baby with another woman and Mary almost married his brother, that is enough third party crap to last the entire run of the show, thank you very much.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 10-07-2014 at 02:34 AM
IBelieveInMiracles is offline   Reply With Quote