View Single Post
Old 10-06-2014, 12:42 PM
Boyfriend & Prettygirl <3
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like I was dead wrong about the insinuation that they might humanize Victoria. This is as bad as it gets that she'd actually set things up where David would help her kill his own daughter. That is a million times worse than what she did to Aiden. I can't even with how moronic David is with all of this. I guess we have to pray that he's actually setting Victoria up, and not that other way around!
Yeah, this is soo wrong and soo horrible. I don't have words. Manipulating a man into killing he's own daughter. I can't believe there are actually people out there who sympatise with her. She's sick!
Agree. David setting her up is what I need to see happen.

Quote:
One thing is clear, though... Victoria doesn't still love David and maybe never truly did or else she NEVER could do what she's doing here. Never. She's evil. She was once a fun villain to watch because the actress is so good but last night she crossed a line that even the actress cannot suck me into anymore. Victoria is more evil than Conrad!
Yeah, she truly is! I don't believe in this "true love" speach from Victoria. Last season Pascal was her true love, and then there was this painter from season 1 or 2 (I don't remenber he's name). If she truly loved David, she would not have left Amanda like she did (that was the one thing that David asked her - to make sure Amanda didn't suffer like she did).

Quote:
Totally! For me, the only way the sister dynamic can be realistic is if it's proven that Charlotte is so off her rocker, she doesn't even know what she's doing... otherwise, if it's showcased out of anger or even drugs, sorry, that's not going to work. I can't even believe she had zero problem murdering her Emily! I just can't even with this storyline.
I know... It's so off. This is the last drop, I can't believe Charlotte's storyline either.

Quote:
I feel your anger and frustration so much! I was there last night in such a severe way my stomach was in knots. I almost feel like a fool for watching this series after what we were given last night. All better not be what it seems or else we have major problems here with the series.
Yes! My god, this better not be like it seem. Or else... I can't help but watch though, I need Jack and Emily

Quote:
David better have a plan that we are unaware of! He better be playing Victoria and setting her up for the largest fall possible. He cannot be that stupid, he just can't! His entire world was Amanda. There is no way he would just accept her death without checking everything out. Someone with his apparent resources would have checked things out. He had to have been passionate and naturally wanted to resist the possibility. Thus, he would research and make sure it was for sure his daughter.
I can't imagine a scenario with him only wanting Victoria, I just can't! There has to be something we are missing!
Agreeeeee!!! I don't want to believe this is it, there has to be something more going on here! It HAS too!!!!

Quote:
I hope so, too. The other thing is if Jack finds out Charlotte caused this, he might feel guilty like he was responsible given his refusal to allow his partner to arrest her. I could totally see Jack feeling guilty for this.
That is totally true! If he finds out Charlotte did this to her, I can totally seem him being angry at himself for defending and protecting Charlotte so much.

Quote:
I just pray that throughout all of the chaos in 4.2, all is not what it seems and we get some good evolution for Jack and Emily!
That's my hope to! And I really hope we will get more scenes between Emily and Jack soon! Hopefully of Jack comforting Emily after what happend