View Single Post
Old 10-06-2014, 10:59 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirl08 (View Post)

See Brooke and Lucas are normally the couple I go for. Not the expected one, instead one that you wouldn’t pick right away and one where they help each other become better people, balance out their weaknesses, Which Brooke and Lucas fit into well BUT the whole Peyton friendship drama, and Brooke being a manipulative bitch at times, ruins that for me. But luckily the show gave me Naley which fits that description to a T.
Do you know why you go for the "different ones" that aren't to be expected? Is it more or less you just like the unique aspect of it or does this apply to your life somehow as far as relationships? You have opposites attract for romantic interests/friends?

I find this interesting. If you want to talk to me privately about this, go there too.

Quote:
The one saving grace for LP in these early Brucas moments is you can always tell if he had the chance he would be with Peyton. That’s nice, but I just wish he would have gone for a different girl in the meantime. Having said that I am from a small town so I get the choices are slim. Still sucks for Peyton though……Seriously does Brooke have to rub it in her face?
That's definitely the saving grace part for LP and it's why I was never really worried about their long term status. It's kind of like with Ephram/Amy and then Amy/Tommy and Ephram/Madison. The story of Ephram/Amy was written in a way where those other pairings were just along the way temporary stops. Non-threatening which is why I was never threatened by Brucas. It just made me want to poke my eyes out sometimes. LOL