View Single Post
Old 10-05-2014, 04:11 PM
Butterfly85
Cardcaptor Queen

Love, in love, etc. Love is very layered and multifacited but in my opinion and by Liv's actions I believe she loves or is in love with Jake. To be honest I really expect Liv to end the series alone. What I see is that Liv will always have that love for Fitz that is like your first love. Something that is always in you and you never forget but you can move on to loving other people (and even more or stronger) but at the end of the day she will never be with Fitz or have a real relationship with him. They will have their little moments but like every season they amount to nothing or the same exact thing (cause they literally have done the same exact thing and cycle since the first season) but to me, from what I have seen since Jake showed up in S2 Liv can move on and be happy with him. I haven't seen with Jake the way she was with Edison. The way she was with Edison you could tell she was just bored and going through the routine but didn't want him. With Jake, every time they have scenes you can tell they are having fun, enjoying themselves, their relationship, etc. Another thing like I said before, Jake is the only person that can keep up with Liv without breaking a sweat, he's gotten her flustered and I haven't seen anyone else keep up. She tramples over Fitz, Edison, David, Huck, Quinn, etc. like it's nothing. Maybe Mellie is another but that is more of Mellie running her over and Liv stays mute. With Jake and Liv it's back/forth, back/forth, and I love that. They have alot in common.

As for OPA, I'm sure Abby will come back but I love her at the WH. I kind of want her to stay there. OPA is empty, to be honest I don't care about OPA much since it has such an empty feeling and I can't stand Huck and his bs anymore, and Quinn has been forced on this show and her character has been changed a million times to keep her on I don't care about her either. I cared about Harrison but it became clear to me SR would never give him a real storyline so I got used to his two second appearances every week. Honestly, I feel SR ruined many characters last season but S4 is on the right track so far. I'm just glad Liv isn't as awful as she was last season but I'm still cautious cause like I said I thought S3 started off great then it quickly turned to crap but I hope it continues like it has.