View Single Post
Old 10-05-2014, 01:19 PM
Butterfly85
Cardcaptor Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Janice~ (View Post)
I think poor Jake is going to get hurt
I don't, I'm not worried about Jake. It's not like she strictly sees him as sex, she has shown and told Jake she has feelings for him and they have a relationship. She told him she was fine with him staying with her and hated him referring to their relationship as booty calls, and that's how I took her last scene with him, her taking control. I also felt like they had this mini war going on with each other last episode and she won with the naked coat trick lol. I also don't see her calling out Fitz's name during sex with Jake since she enjoys the time she spends with JAKE. Everything isn't always about Fitz, and considering how toxic and abusive I find their relationship I would love for her to fully move on. I think Liv is trying to move on with Jake but some want to ignore what is going on or rewrite history (like some saying their just a booty call even though Liv has had so many conversations about her personal life or the pressures of being alone at her job, like he was when he was Command) They understand each other and that is why they have such an interesting relationship.

KW said Jake and Liv are a complicated relationship that can be seen from many different angles. She may never say it on the show but from her actions and how emotional she gets over Jake when he is about to leave her I do believe she loves Jake. She went through the motions and was bored with Edison, that's who she used to forget Fitz but her relationship with Jake is nowhere near that. They have their OWN UNIQUE relationship, ain't all about Fitz. They have also obviously gotten closer. Fitz is never going to be with her while this show is on and will always be the married president. Of course she will have scenes with Fitz but just like last season, she will go back to Jake too. Fitz and Liv will look even more awful fooling around after her father killed their son and Mellie is so grief striken. Anyway, I hope one day Liv is truely set free from Olitz cause she can do better than being a mistress her whole life and I love her relationship with Jake. He is her support system and a shoulder for her, she doesn't have anyone else like that in her life. She talks to Jake about things she has yet to tell Fitz, Jake can and has given her more than Fitz. She will always be a secret with Fitz but with Jake, she can be seen in public with him without all this hiding and strategizing. Just plain as day like when he was there to support her at Harrison's funeral, walking and jogging down the street, etc. I've been loving Olake's scenes so far and how their exposing more layers to their relationship, it isn't just a booty call but since S2 I've seen many try to downplay what they have, and they have alot.