View Single Post
Old 10-04-2014, 07:52 AM
carrie.suze
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
At this point in the series, I'm interested about Mr. Drewe & Edith's SL. Will we see Bricker more? Because I like fresh faces on the show too just as long as they bring some needed SL progression for some characters.

I kind of want to root for Thomas to have a proper SL as well but it looks like this whole thing with Baxter/Molesley will linger on. I'm eager for more Violet/Isobel interaction too. This whole business with Lord Merton/Dr. Clarke is fun to watch (for me).

Very lukewarm on Mary's love life drama as well as Tom/Sarah's friendship. Hoping too that Rose has a better SL this season. I'm also cautious about Bates/Anna and Daisy - which would probably mean with all this education, she's bound to leave Downton soon?
I'm wondering if the actor playing Thomas (ha, can't think of his name) is getting tired of doing basically the same thing every series, I should think that's why his partner in crime O'Brian walked out, she was getting bored of playing one dimensional.

Wish I could summon up more interest in Mary's love life too, plus the Tom/Sarah situation, you're right Lindsay, Violet and Isobel scenes are much more entertaining to watch.