View Single Post
Old 10-03-2014, 11:38 PM
SuitUp
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvtorun (View Post)
TV line article sighted below did...she gives Oliver a nice surprise that makes him smile.
Laurel will be there but it most likely will be like last year, the focus isn't on her but on Team Arrow's characters. Shows always try to launch the season successfully and they believe that's the best way to do it - with the core characters which are important and garner a huge response.

Quote:
If you haven’t gone weak in the knees and turned into a big puddle on the floor after that kiss, you are not human and get to the doctor stat.
I just want the episode like now! Awww Oliver remembering whenn they met, it just keeps getting better and yet heartbreaking at the same time. Can't wait!

Quote:
Black Canary Returns
Yep, that emotional goodbye – for what seemed like the zillionth time – from last season’s finale was pretty short-lived. Sara’s back and she has a secret mission. And just who is she sharing that secret with? Well, let’s just say that girl knows how to keep a secret!
Her survival rate is going up. Seems she's still important to the story. At MG's tweet - natural. It's been pretty obvious since mid season one. They aren't pulling punches anymore! Most people who try to beg it with the comics haven't even read them.

AND JRR does make an appearance in episode 2? But ZERO talk about him.

They are selling BR soooo hard, I guess he's important to s3 lol. But calm down a little writers. So Arrow and Scandal have something in common this year hmmmm? I think Felicity and her new job at PI is going to be a really good storyline. I think it's important to pull that work element in there, they failed so miserably with Laurel and being a lawyer (while breaking codes of conduct/ethics) LOL! So hopefully they set it up.

EDIT: It's clear powers aren't on the table for the near future. So without powers both Laurel and Ray are rendered useless as future alter egos.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.