View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 12:01 PM
LuvinJames23
Absolute Fan

I don't see how that's a step back in their relationship. Damon is thought to be dead. He will tell her to move on somehow. So when he makes it back, he'll understand her choices and being selfless like he is with her, he may decide to let her remain away from him even though it'll hurt like hell but like you said yourself, Elena won't truly be happy with this guy cuz her heart belongs to Damon. So she wont let Damon walk away which is where i think the rain kiss will come into play.

And I've mostly seen DE fans ok with this step because it's purely angst for DE. How can Elena look bad when Damon is thought to be dead? She's been grieving over him more than anyone in her life over the last 4 months to the point it's unhealthy. She needs to at least try to "move on" but like Lauren said, it's not gonna be that easy because Elena will soon realize her heart just isn't in it. She's still completely in love with Damon. And once she finds out there's hope to bring Damon back, she's gonna fight like hell to do just that. And like I said, we really don't know yet what Alaric will compel her to do as far as moving on. And we know Stefan will pick up on her peculiar behavior in 6x03 and I'm sure he'll try to help her. I really don't understand why you're so worried. .Caroline Dries said this is still all about Damon and Elena's love story.

ETA: any idea who this person could be that Ian talks about joining him on this TVD journey? Like IN the show or BTS? Ian Somerhalder's Facebook Video:

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}

Last edited by LuvinJames23; 10-01-2014 at 12:07 PM