View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 08:14 AM
LuvinJames23
Absolute Fan

Isn't he the guy that she tries to set Caroline up with?? Maybe he makes a move on Elena (hence the kiss) and since she won't be into it. .she resorts in trying to get him with Caroline. I really don't think it'll be a full fledged relationship. Plus, Nina also said she didn't share a scene with either of the Salvatore brothers in the premiere and we KNOW that's false. Nina filmed with Ian a few times for the flashbacks and hallucinations. So everything Nina says isn't exactly credible.

Let's not forget that Damon will tell Elena to "move on" in the premiere. I think she's going to try her hardest to do that but it won't happen like she maybe hopes it can. Plus we don't know exactly what Alaric's compulsion will consist of.

Dawson_creek_fan I think you're worrying about it too much..don't stress these latest spoilers are just part of DE's angst. I still fully believe in what JP and CD have said. Think of it this way, they could be going the Notebook route. Elena will be trying to move on cuz Damon told her to and she will try and perhaps get into a relationship with this guy then BAM! Damon comes back. It'll really throw her for a loop and she'll then be faced with a decision. Obviously her love for Damon will win out in the end.

There's no way Elena will stay in a relationship with a newbie when this could potentially be last season.

ETA: and we're not just saying DE will reunite just to be saying it and hoping for it. We know for a fact there's going to be a DE rain kiss. I can't see it being used for anything else but their reunion.

Ohh I just remembered something else too! Remember how @verschoo (one of directors) said earlier in season that they were scouting for a new Damon. Well. .When you look at Marco James' s statistics, he really is a similar version of Damon. Height, hair, he's described as kind of a jerk. Maybe Elena finds herself drawn to him because he's similar to Damon. Like I said, we don't know the full story here yet.

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}

Last edited by LuvinJames23; 10-01-2014 at 08:30 AM