View Single Post
Old 09-30-2014, 07:36 PM
What's a hickey?
Total Fan

Well I'll start! (I'm just going to go by couple/ character cause its easier!)

Shamy: I really want a SIILY but I kind of feel we got that in his own way when he said I like you for who you are, quirks and all." Still, I'm greedy with my OTP and I want a real ILY from Sheldon. Also, I want to see some more emotional closeness between them. One day I want sex (obviously), but sex is physical and emotional. I want Shamy to keep moving forward little by little in the physical department (Genuine hug please!) but I want some emotional movement as well, like some more serious moments between them. I also want to see some more stuff like we have been getting: compatible Shamy and babkbone Amy. Also: AMY'S FAMILY AND BACKGROUND PLEASE AND THANKS.

Lenny: GROCERY SHOPPING PLEASE. Actually i just want to see some more domesticity and cuteness between them, but grocery shopping is just my thing that I need to see badly. I want to see the exploration of Penny's career and I hope that this whole tension between Leonard and Penny isnt about jealousy like it always is and I would be interested ti see something with finances. But most of all........LISA KUDROW AS PENNY'S MOM.

Howardette: Honestly I have no real aspirations for them at the moment. I just want them to continue being their adorable selves like they have been! Im intrigued to see Howard/Stuart and Howard/Sheldon because I really liked those scenes. Also Bernadette being awesome please.

Raj: i just want him to become comfortable in his own skin and realize that he can be happy with or without a woman. If they choose a breakup for him, i want HIM to break it off.

Misc.: NATHAN FILLION. Just yes. More Firefly and Buffy references please! But mostly Nathan.

Yep those are my wishes for everyone! I hope I got all the characters!

~ Katie

Last edited by What's a hickey?; 09-30-2014 at 07:58 PM
What's a hickey? is offline   Reply With Quote