View Single Post
Old 09-30-2014, 10:32 AM
webruce
Part-Time Fan

Liked the beginning with Steve and Danny in therapy,(Review). Danno could cut back on his whining. He is not Miss Daisy was cute. His poor Camaro got shot up, even if it looked bullet proof at times.

Wouldn't more then the couple that got shot(Todd Sands/Mindy Powell) see it up on top of the hill? Johnathon Redmond controling the Drone made me think about Ian Wright(shot by Wo Fat last episode). Dr Mindy Shaw helping Max was cute. Will she replace Catherine? Didn't recognize her as Lauren from "The Crazy Ones", I'm slipping.

Jerry taking control of drone was good. He was a good driver. Danno calling him
"autotron" was funny. He was funny in his helmet and said he felt the force, lol.

I have never been when air raid sirens were going off, but would everyone just jump out of cars and run, doors open, and some probably still running? Wouldn't Emergency Services want the streets as clear as they could get?
Was amazing to that that airplane landed on the street and didn't hit a tree, pole, or wires? After being grounded it slid to a stop awful quick. Good to that all the cars weren't in their way.

Kamekone's "Get Bettah" balloon was funny.
Steve should have helped Jerry on his case after he was released from the hospital. He had been wounded. The case could be interesting.
Seems like a lot of cases coming up. No talk about Steve and his moms case,and is Catherine still in the foreign country? Shelburne. Kono and Adam still have to worry about the gang. Marko Reyes visits Danno about his brother. Chin Ho watched by internal affairs about the money his Uncle took.
webruce is offline   Reply With Quote